Become a member today!
Have you been trying different networking groups for women in business, but you can’t find one that suits you? Maybe the women are too young, or the businesses are too new? it might be that you can’t find a group of like minded women who want to think big?
She’s The Boss Group is all about you! we go out of our way to lift you up, connect you with other women like you, who can help you.
We are a mixed bag of women, we are inclusive and we tend to be owners of more mature businesses (although we love to help each other so if you aren’t there yet, we can help you get there!) and it’s not all about our leaders. It’s about our community.
We believe in lifting up the women around us, and as Jules often quotes, “we are women that will mention nother women’s name in a room full of opportunities.”
If you like the sound of us, then we are probably your tribe!
“Your women’s group, She’s The Boss, has provided the best network of women I have ever come across. The genuine connections and outcomes have been phenomenal.”
Monthly or annual membershipGet one month free with our our annual membership
- Friday Online Lunches (fortnightly) – experience the collaboration, connection, and support from other members around the country
- Online Learning Tables (monthly) – amazing women at the top of their field take the ‘head of the table’ and share their expertise+ Discount on in-person events – lunches, dinners, and experiences
- She’s Connected – regular online networking session between Australia and the USA to ask for help from our US-based friends
- She’s The Boss Showcase – be featured in our gorgeous quarterly magazine
- She’s An Expert – the opportunity to share your expertise on video on our YouTube channel
- She’s The Boss Chats podcast – opportunity to pitch for an interview
- Post about your business offers in the private She’s The Boss Facebook group
- Receive weekly newsletters with events and special offers
- 50% discount with our partner, One Roof (a digital membership community for female leaders and entrepreneurs)
- All prices are plus GST
What our members have to say
Members can join our private Facebook group
She’s The Boss members get access to our private Facebook page where you will be able to reach out to other members and be the first to know about special members’ offers. All of this is accessible from your laptop, tablet or phone.
Join our community and become a part of a network of extraordinary female founders and CEOs.
“What an incredible group of women!! I have never been in a group like that before and am on such a high. I can’t tell you how fabulous it was to be part of lunch today.
To be part of a group of women who are real, smart, supporting and ambitious… and real. (SO real). Thanks again for everything you do!”
What happens at a Friday Online Lunch?
This is a no agenda, no pressure event. It runs every second Friday from 12.30 until 2.30-ish! It’s a fun way to get to know some new people who think like you. It’s also a great excuse to share some bubbles (or whatever takes your fancy) on a Friday and end the week with some fun.
How is an Online Learning Table different to a Friday Online Lunch?
The Learning Table is an event focused on a single topic which is presented by one of our members. You have the opportunity of asking questions and engaging with some very influential hosts.
Tell me more about your events?
She’s The Boss offers a number of online and live events, all aimed at giving you the opportunity to connect with out female entrepreneurs.
Can I attend events if I’m not a She’s The Boss member?
You sure can. We encourage you to try before you join to make sure we are a perfect fit. Our goal for you is that you will connect with like minded female founders that will help you grow your business and strengthen the community that supports you.
Who is part of the She’s The Boss community?
Our members consist of female founders and entrepreneurs that are doing extraordinary things. They are over 40 and have been in business for over 5 years.
Can I cancel my membership at anytime?
You can cancel your membership at any time. If you cancel you will receive a refund for the remaining months of your membership, minus the current month you are cancelling in.
Can I attend just one event?
Yes, you can. Go to the events page and sign up for any event. There is no limit on the number of events you can attend, however it becomes cheaper to become a member on average, after three events.